Home WKQS Sunny 101.9 Splashing Art on the Rocks at Mattson Lower Harbor Park!

Splashing Art on the Rocks at Mattson Lower Harbor Park!

259
Art on the Rocks information booth in the lower harbor, marquette, MI, 2015
Art on the Rocks in Mattson Lower Harbor Park

Marquette, MI – July 28, 2017 – Visiting art museums can become an expensive hobby, although it may be rewarding to see great art, it’s just not feasible for all of us. Marquette’s 59th annual Art on the Rocks will be held at the Mattson Lower Harbor Park on July 29 10am-6pm and July 30th 10am- 5pm. It’s the perfect opportunity for you to relax, enjoy delicious food, and view magnificent local art. With the sight of beautiful Lake Superior in the background, it becomes a prime location to enjoy your afternoon.

Art on the Rocks has a tradition of excellence, 30% of the show is made up of artists invited based on a scoring system used by their previous show judges and the other 70% selected in a jury process held in April.

We hope to see you there along with the 10,000 other people Art on the Rocks attracts each year!

For more information on the 59th annual Art on the Rocks, you can visit their website. Or you can check out the Facebook event.