Marquette, MI – August 17, 2017 – Fall sports are about to blast off this fall! The Negaunee Miners fall sports teams have introduced themselves to the community. The Miners pride was through the roof last night, and that already shows that this season is going to be off to a good start! Blood, sweat, and tears, are more than a saying to the Negaunee Miners sports teams, it’s a reality. Months of hard work and dedication from both athletes and coaches are about to pay off. Here at SunnyFM, we have the privilege of broadcasting the football and boys & girls basketball games; we are proud of all of our Negaunee Miners!
The coaches for the fall sports are as follows:
- Cheerleading: Ann Marie Hall
- Girls Tennis: Kyle Saari (Head) & Cody Scanlon (Asst.)
- JV Volleyball: Jocylyn Clickner
- Varsity Volleyball: Annette Gleason
- Cross Country: Lisa Bigalk
- Freshman Football: Kyle Bell (Head) & Luke Miljor (asst.)
- JV Football: Kevin Bell (Head) & Andy Skewis (asst.)
- Varsity Football: Paul Jacobson (Head), Kevin Jacobson (asst.), Jeff Niemi (asst.), and Dan Waterman (asst.)
Check out your Negaunee Miners fall sports teams!