House Fire in Forsyth Township


    Great Lakes Radio NewsMARQUETTE, MI – (Great Lakes Radio News)Fire fighters were called out to a house fire Tuesday night in Sawyer.

    Forsyth and Sands Township Fire Departments got the call just after 9 p.m. An apparent grease fire was contained to the kitchen in the house but the rest of the home suffered from smoke damage.

    All three people in the home at the time were able to leave the house safely but firefighters are still accounting for the animals in the house.

    Great Lakes Radio – Delivering reliable and accurate local news to you on air, online and on demand


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    10 − four =