Marquette, Michigan – August 29, 2014 – Kick Off of Labor Day Weekend Blues Festival in Marquette, Michigan happening right now! It’s a big show tonight with Jeff Daniels and the Jimmys.
Great Lakes Radio is excited to be one of the main sponsors this years Labor Day Weekend Blues Festival – Marquette, Michigan Mattson Lower Harbor Park – August 29th, 30th and 31st.
Tonight’s show is paid for by Honor Credit Union.
Dumb and Dumber’s Jeff Daniels and his son’s band are in town tonight, playing a story-related songs. Jeff reflected on several stories about the movies he’s done.
Madison Wisconsin’s The Jimmys wowed the crowd. Horns, flood guitar solos, wild piano playing and some greasy Hammond B3 licks are rocking Marquette’s Lower Harbor Park tonight.
Wow what a festival. Come on down.
Expected Schedule for this weekend’s Blues Festival:
Friday, August 29th
- 6:00PM – Jeff Daniels w/ The Ben Daniels Band (Actor, Playright, Blues Singer)
- 8:00PM – The Jimmys (Back By Popular Demand)
Saturday, August 30th – TICKETED EVENT
- 1:00PM – Fireside Blues Band
- 2:30PM – Uncle Pete’s All-Star BBQ Blues Band
- 4:00PM – Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat Underworld Records
- 6:00PM – Johnny Rawls Cat Food Records
- 8:00PM – Rick Estrin & the Nightcats Alligator Records
Sunday, August 31st – TICKETED EVENT
- 1:00PM – Kraig Kenning
- 2:30PM – Cannonball Drag
- 4:00PM – Ray Fuller and the Bluesrockers Azertone Records
- 6:00PM – Lurrie Bell Delmark Records
- 8:00PM – Nikki Hill Deep Fryed Records