Tyler Tichelaar Inteview – Haunted Marquette – Rebroadcast from 2018
Tyler Tichelaar joined Todd Pazz on the 8th Day to talk about ghost stories, hautings, and history of Marquette, Michigan. Tichelaar’s book Haunted Marquette: Ghost Stories from the Queen City contains more than forty stories of ghosts and paranormal activity within the city of Marquette.
During the 8th Day interview, the author talked about:
- The wicked nun who killed an orphan boy
- The librarian mourning her sailor lover
- The drowned sailors who climb out of Lake Superior at night
- The glowing lantern of the decapitated train conductor
- The mailman who gave his life for the U.S. mail