If you’re suffering from having WAY too much fun – at the beach or out in the great outdoors – take heart with these quick recipes (many with ingredients that are as close as your kitchen or bathroom cabinet) for easing the pain of sunburn or windburn:
1. Apply undiluted apple cider vinegar to sunburn.
2. Mix 10 ounces non-fat dry milk, 2 tablespoons salt and 25 ounces water. Saturate cloth and apply to sunburn 20 minutes
.3. Apply mayonnaise as a skin cream to sunburn.
4. Use Aloe plant, or pure aloe vera gel.
5. Apply thin slices of cold cucumbers, apples, or potato directly to the skin.
6. Apply cold, plain yogurt, then rinse with cool water.