House Fire in Negaunee Total Loss

Filed under: U.P. News Updates |

Fire in Negaunee Township yesterdayMARQUETTE, MI – (Great Lakes Radio News) – Firefighters responded to a house fire last night in the City of Negaunee.

The fire was called in just before 6 p.m. at a residence at 129 Iroquois Drive.  The fire was reported in the kitchen of the home and firefighters arriving on the scene found the kitchen fully engulfed in flames.

Reports say a grease fire was started in the kitchen by a deep fryer and the flames quickly spread into the house.  It is now being considered a total loss.

Negaunee Police and Firefighters say four occupants inside the home were able to get out of the house safely when the fire broke out.

Great Lakes Radio – Delivering reliable and accurate local news to you on air, online and on demand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *